Luchthavenweg 99
5657 EA Eindhoven
T +31 (0) 40 235 34 30


International tax planning

When you do business abroad often, you often have to deal with foreign tax aspects. This applies to businesses doing business in another country, or business doing business with other countries, individuals purchasing real estate abroad and for individuals and their children who work and live abroad.

Services Rubicon

Rubicon provides advice in all these cases regarding what the tax consequences of your situations, or actions, are for the Dutch personal income tax, payroll tax, VAT, corporate income tax, inheritance tax and gift tax. We also have contacts with accountancy and tax advisory firms abroad that enable us to provide advice swiftly, or to bring you into contact with a local tax advisor.